January 29, 2021
Without these key topics included in our education program, we risk losing the opportunity to create well-informed students through environmental investigations and exploration.
January 28, 2021
Upon his retirement, longtime CBF Educator Bill Portlock reflects on special moments in the field.
From a ‘Cry for Survival’ to a Call to Action: President Biden Takes First Steps for the Chesapeake Bay
January 27, 2021
Early actions by the Biden administration will help us save the Bay by returning science to the core of federal decision-making, advancing environmental justice, and tackling climate change.
January 22, 2021
Our monthly roundup of engaging and educational content for you to enjoy at home. Start with our 2020 State of the Bay report, a comprehensive scientific assessment of where the Chesapeake's health stands now.
January 13, 2021
Maryland is at a crossroads in its efforts to meet pollution reduction goals in time for the 2025 bay cleanup deadline.
January 12, 2021
CBF Student Leader Connor Ransom reflects on his experience giving public testimony on an environmental amendment in Maryland.
January 11, 2021
As the 117th Congress is sworn in, a group of students has come together to share their thoughts on what the federal government needs to do to save the Bay.
January 7, 2021
Trees are a simple and effective tool to make Virginia neighborhoods more livable while providing a cost-effective option to address environmental concerns. In the upcoming General Assembly session, Virginia legislators should help cities and counties expand those efforts.
Save the Bay Blog January 2021
- Save the Bay News: Headwaters, Hellbenders, and Stopping a Toxic Brew
- Funding Crucial for the Future of Clean Water in Pennsylvania
- Seeing the Watershed Anew
- A Symbol for Pennsylvania
- When the Student Becomes the Teacher
- A Cleaner, Greener Future for Pennsylvania Is Within Our Reach
- Acid Mine Drainage: A Toxic Brew Flowing Downstream
- Electrify Your Lawn Care to Help Save the Chesapeake Bay
- Save the Bay News: Plastic, Pollinator Gardens, and Trees from Space
- 52 Years of Earth Day
- Anglers for Clean Water Stories
- Black History and the Bay
- Chesapeake Wildlife
- Clean Water Stories
- Earth Day
- Farmer Success Stories
- Fox Island Farewell
- Honoring Will Baker
- Learn Outside
- Locally Grown
- Nature Journaling
- Photo of the Week
- Slowing the Flow
- State of the Bay
- Student Leadership
- This Month in the Watershed
- This Month on the Bay
- Voices for Clean Water
- Water Quality
- Watershed Watchdogs
- What's Bill Seeing in the Field?
- Women's History and the Bay
The views and opinions expressed in the media or articles on this site are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by CBF and the inclusion of such information does not imply endorsement by CBF. CBF is not responsible for the contents of any linked Website, or any link contained in a linked Website, or any changes or updates to such Websites. The inclusion of any link is provided only for information purposes.