October 29, 2021
Our monthly roundup of engaging and educational content for you to enjoy at home. This month, we look at how a diverse array of groups and individuals throughout the watershed are pushing Bay restoration forward.
October 28, 2021
The precedent setting Lakeside at Trappe wastewater permit deserves additional public scrutiny.
October 27, 2021
Black Girls Dive Foundation students learn about science, technology, engineering, robotics, arts, and mathematics through SCUBA lessons.
October 21, 2021
CBF mentor teacher cultivates diversity and outdoor learning at Baltimore High School.
October 20, 2021
While many people can make general statements on their importance, there are multitudes of fascinating facts about trees that you may not know. We compiled a few of our favorites here.
October 7, 2021
The latest of Omega Protein's 13 fish spills in Virginia since 2018, is an important reminder of the need to better manage the Chesapeake Bay's menhaden population.
October 5, 2021
How we adapt our built infrastructure in the Chesapeake Bay region to the challenge of sea level rise needs to be at the forefront of climate change discussions.
October 1, 2021
Environmental justice starts in communities, not courtrooms.
Save the Bay Blog October 2021
- Our Family's Journey to Slash Plastic Use
- Before, During, and After the NASA GLOBE Trees Challenge 2022
- Four Ways the Chesapeake National Recreation Area Would Benefit You
- Save the Bay News: State of the Bay, Oyster Milestones, and Exploring Your Watershed
- Oysters on the Rise
- A New Year, a New Governor, a New Chance to Clean up the Chesapeake Bay
- Seven Steps to Writing a Bay-Friendly Farm Bill
- Learning for Life
- Five Things You Should Know from the 2022 State of the Bay Report
- Five Ways We’re Advocating for Bay Restoration in 2023
- Black History and the Bay
- Chesapeake Wildlife
- Earth Day
- Farmer Success Stories
- Fox Island Farewell
- History for All
- Honoring Will Baker
- Learn Outside
- Locally Grown
- Nature Journaling
- Save the Bay News
- Slowing the Flow
- State of the Bay
- Student Leadership
- This Month in the Watershed
- This Month on the Bay
- Voices for Clean Water
- Water Quality
- Watershed Watchdogs
- Women's History and the Bay
The views and opinions expressed in the media or articles on this site are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by CBF and the inclusion of such information does not imply endorsement by CBF. CBF is not responsible for the contents of any linked Website, or any link contained in a linked Website, or any changes or updates to such Websites. The inclusion of any link is provided only for information purposes.