November 29, 2021
Legislation has been introduced in the PA House and Senate that could substantially improve our land and water resources.
November 23, 2021
Discover five ways to celebrate our Bay, rivers, and streams this Thanksgiving.
November 22, 2021
Hunters and wildlife enthusiasts in Pennsylvania are finding many benefits in streamside forests.
November 8, 2021
Mira Lloyd Dock Award recipient Kiasha Huling plants trees to cool the 'heat island' effect in Philadelphia.
November 8, 2021
Mira Lloyd Dock Award recipient Shauna Yorty is growing community connections in a Lancaster neighborhood.
November 4, 2021
The Environmental Protection Agency is considering designating the area around the former Bethlehem Steel Mill at Sparrows Point as a Superfund site
November 2, 2021
Cities are crucial to nature, and vice versa. But the reasons for this are somewhat counterintuitive.
Save the Bay Blog November 2021
- Save the Bay News: State of the Bay, Oyster Milestones, and Exploring Your Watershed
- Oysters on the Rise
- A New Year, a New Governor, a New Chance to Clean up the Chesapeake Bay
- Seven Steps to Writing a Bay-Friendly Farm Bill
- Learning for Life
- Five Things You Should Know from the 2022 State of the Bay Report
- Five Ways We’re Advocating for Bay Restoration in 2023
- More Than Just a Love of Oysters
- Governor-Elect Moore Has Right Plan for Chesapeake Bay; Restoring Hope Is First Step
- Clean Water Advocacy: December 2022 Update
- Black History and the Bay
- Chesapeake Wildlife
- Earth Day
- Farmer Success Stories
- Fox Island Farewell
- History for All
- Honoring Will Baker
- Learn Outside
- Locally Grown
- Nature Journaling
- Save the Bay News
- Slowing the Flow
- State of the Bay
- Student Leadership
- This Month in the Watershed
- This Month on the Bay
- Voices for Clean Water
- Water Quality
- Watershed Watchdogs
- Women's History and the Bay
The views and opinions expressed in the media or articles on this site are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by CBF and the inclusion of such information does not imply endorsement by CBF. CBF is not responsible for the contents of any linked Website, or any link contained in a linked Website, or any changes or updates to such Websites. The inclusion of any link is provided only for information purposes.