Clean Water Bills Will Benefit Hunters, Anglers and Others Who Love the Outdoors
November 29, 2021
Legislation has been introduced in the PA House and Senate that could substantially improve our land and water resources.
How to Have a Bay-Friendly Thanksgiving
November 23, 2021
Discover five ways to celebrate our Bay, rivers, and streams this Thanksgiving.
Love Deer? Plant a Tree
November 22, 2021
Hunters and wildlife enthusiasts in Pennsylvania are finding many benefits in streamside forests.
Trees Help Beat City Heat
November 8, 2021
Mira Lloyd Dock Award recipient Kiasha Huling plants trees to cool the 'heat island' effect in Philadelphia.
Planting a 'Magical Seed'
November 8, 2021
Mira Lloyd Dock Award recipient Shauna Yorty is growing community connections in a Lancaster neighborhood.
EPA Cleanup Needed in Baltimore to Address Legacy Pollution Near Former Steel Mill Site
November 4, 2021
The Environmental Protection Agency is considering designating the area around the former Bethlehem Steel Mill at Sparrows Point as a Superfund site
Nature in Cities and Cities in Nature
November 2, 2021
Cities are crucial to nature, and vice versa. But the reasons for this are somewhat counterintuitive.
Save the Bay Blog November 2021
- Will Wildfire Smoke Impact the Chesapeake Bay?
- New Small Farm Cover Crop Expansion Is Good for Communities and the Environment
- Saving the Bay Means Creating a Future with and for People
- Save the Bay News: Outdoor Learning, Blue Crabs, and Bay Restoration
- Learning to Think Like a Watershed
- “We Haven’t Learned to Be Silent Yet”
- The Quest for Environmental Literacy
- Evolution of a Floating Classroom
- Our Watershed Teacher
- Four Ways to Celebrate the Bay
- Black History and the Bay
- Earth Day
- Farmer Success Stories
- Fox Island Farewell
- History for All
- Honoring Will Baker
- Learn Outside
- Locally Grown
- Nature Journaling
- Save the Bay News
- Slowing the Flow
- State of the Bay
- Student Leadership
- This Month in the Watershed
- This Month on the Bay
- Voices for Clean Water
- Water Quality
- Watershed Watchdogs
- Women's History and the Bay
The views and opinions expressed in the media or articles on this site are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by CBF and the inclusion of such information does not imply endorsement by CBF. CBF is not responsible for the contents of any linked Website, or any link contained in a linked Website, or any changes or updates to such Websites. The inclusion of any link is provided only for information purposes.