April 22, 2022
Our monthly roundup of engaging and educational content for you to enjoy at home. This month we check in with a man on a mission to rid the Susquehanna River of plastic; see which plants will help you create a pollinator buffet; and track trees from space.
April 21, 2022
This Friday marks the 52nd anniversary of Earth Day. This important day set off an extraordinary movement to celebrate our natural world and inspire people from all walks of life to stand up for its critical protection and restoration. Look at the history of what this day has meant to all of us who insist on a clean and healthy Earth.
April 15, 2022
With half a million new trees slated to take root in Pennsylvania over the next few months, the Keystone Ten Million Trees Partnership is getting help from landowners on the ground—and satellites in space.
April 13, 2022
Pennsylvania resident John Naylor is on a mission to rid the Susquehanna of its plastic problem.
April 7, 2022
These toothy, big-tailed creatures are some of the Chesapeake’s best Bay savers.
April 6, 2022
The Department of Environmental Protection is working on long overdue updates to its EJ policy. Here’s how you can help.
April 5, 2022
As if we really needed a reason! Still here are some of our favorite things about this special season in the watershed.
Save the Bay Blog April 2022
- Save the Bay News: Headwaters, Hellbenders, and Stopping a Toxic Brew
- Funding Crucial for the Future of Clean Water in Pennsylvania
- Seeing the Watershed Anew
- A Symbol for Pennsylvania
- When the Student Becomes the Teacher
- A Cleaner, Greener Future for Pennsylvania Is Within Our Reach
- Acid Mine Drainage: A Toxic Brew Flowing Downstream
- Electrify Your Lawn Care to Help Save the Chesapeake Bay
- Save the Bay News: Plastic, Pollinator Gardens, and Trees from Space
- 52 Years of Earth Day
- Anglers for Clean Water Stories
- Black History and the Bay
- Chesapeake Wildlife
- Clean Water Stories
- Earth Day
- Farmer Success Stories
- Fox Island Farewell
- Honoring Will Baker
- Learn Outside
- Locally Grown
- Nature Journaling
- Photo of the Week
- Slowing the Flow
- State of the Bay
- Student Leadership
- This Month in the Watershed
- This Month on the Bay
- Voices for Clean Water
- Water Quality
- Watershed Watchdogs
- What's Bill Seeing in the Field?
- Women's History and the Bay
The views and opinions expressed in the media or articles on this site are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by CBF and the inclusion of such information does not imply endorsement by CBF. CBF is not responsible for the contents of any linked Website, or any link contained in a linked Website, or any changes or updates to such Websites. The inclusion of any link is provided only for information purposes.