November 18, 2022
Our monthly roundup of engaging and educational content. This month we share resources for how you can get involved in speaking up for the Bay every day.
November 10, 2022
Trees provide a plethora of benefits to waterways, farms, economies, and people. That makes them a powerful tool as Pennsylvania works to accelerate progress toward its clean water commitments.
November 8, 2022
Those who fight for clean water urge federal and watershed jurisdiction leaders to honor their legal and moral obligations to reduce pollution to the Bay.
November 4, 2022
As EPA plans cleanup, pollution sparks concern in a Portsmouth community. High tides and heavy rains wash floodwaters over the contaminated site in low-lying Hampton Roads, polluting waterways, threatening wildlife, and creating a public health risk.
November 3, 2022
Letting fallen leaves stay on the ground provides a plethora of benefits to water quality and wildlife, including winter cover for butterflies, bees, and other beneficial pollinators.
November 1, 2022
Aquaculturist and activist Imani Black is changing the status quo in the oyster world.
Save the Bay Blog November 2022
- Save the Bay News: Urban Gardens, Toxic Cleanups, and Community Action
- 5-Millionth Tree Marks Milestone for Pennsylvania
- It's Time to Finish Cleaning up Chesapeake Bay
- Toxic Waste Hits Home in Hampton Roads
- Let Leaves Be: Hibernation Season Is Near!
- A Bay Without Borders
- Be the Change
- Save the Bay News: Environmental Rights, Wetland Fights, and Clean Water
- The More We Eat, the Less They Eat
- The Real Work of Clean Water
- Black History and the Bay
- Chesapeake Wildlife
- Clean Water Stories
- Earth Day
- Farmer Success Stories
- Fox Island Farewell
- Honoring Will Baker
- Learn Outside
- Locally Grown
- Nature Journaling
- Photo of the Week
- Save the Bay News
- Slowing the Flow
- State of the Bay
- Student Leadership
- This Month in the Watershed
- This Month on the Bay
- Voices for Clean Water
- Water Quality
- Watershed Watchdogs
- What's Bill Seeing in the Field?
- Women's History and the Bay
The views and opinions expressed in the media or articles on this site are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by CBF and the inclusion of such information does not imply endorsement by CBF. CBF is not responsible for the contents of any linked Website, or any link contained in a linked Website, or any changes or updates to such Websites. The inclusion of any link is provided only for information purposes.