December 29, 2022
Though a slower season for advocacy, the past three months saw some important developments on clean water issues across the watershed.
December 21, 2022
Waterwoman and activist Mary Hill is fighting to restore her community’s rights and way of life in Hobson, Virginia.
December 19, 2022
Habitat and clean water are the backbone of efforts to stem biodiversity loss in the Chesapeake’s rivers and streams. An important reminder as this month’s United Nations COP 15 Biodiversity Conference adjourns.
December 16, 2022
How do you sum up 2022? For the Chesapeake Bay, here are CBF's top stories of the year.
December 14, 2022
Plastic bags continue to choke our waterways and health. But there’s a solution!
December 12, 2022
We look back at what clean water advocates accomplished across the watershed this year.
December 9, 2022
Here are five things Capt. Karl wants you to know about storing oysters, keeping them fresh, and what to do with all those shells after your oyster roast.
December 7, 2022
By ending participation in the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative, often called RGGI, Virginia would lose a key tool for reducing air pollution from power plants, which contributes to pollution to the Bay.
Save the Bay Blog December 2022
- Save the Bay News: State of the Bay, Oyster Milestones, and Exploring Your Watershed
- Oysters on the Rise
- A New Year, a New Governor, a New Chance to Clean up the Chesapeake Bay
- Seven Steps to Writing a Bay-Friendly Farm Bill
- Learning for Life
- Five Things You Should Know from the 2022 State of the Bay Report
- Five Ways We’re Advocating for Bay Restoration in 2023
- More Than Just a Love of Oysters
- Governor-Elect Moore Has Right Plan for Chesapeake Bay; Restoring Hope Is First Step
- Clean Water Advocacy: December 2022 Update
- Black History and the Bay
- Chesapeake Wildlife
- Earth Day
- Farmer Success Stories
- Fox Island Farewell
- History for All
- Honoring Will Baker
- Learn Outside
- Locally Grown
- Nature Journaling
- Save the Bay News
- Slowing the Flow
- State of the Bay
- Student Leadership
- This Month in the Watershed
- This Month on the Bay
- Voices for Clean Water
- Water Quality
- Watershed Watchdogs
- Women's History and the Bay
The views and opinions expressed in the media or articles on this site are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by CBF and the inclusion of such information does not imply endorsement by CBF. CBF is not responsible for the contents of any linked Website, or any link contained in a linked Website, or any changes or updates to such Websites. The inclusion of any link is provided only for information purposes.