Ensuring the meaningful involvement of all persons regardless of race, color, national origin, or income is critical to ensuring equity for all. Join CBF and a panel of elected leaders and community advocates for perspectives on recent environmental justice victories around the Bay watershed. We also discuss where this critical conversation needs to go in the coming years.
- Congressman Donald McEachin
- Majority Leader Charniele Herring
- Nansemond Tribal Councilwoman Nikki Bass
- Meryem Karad, Policy Advisor to Virginia’s Secretary of Natural Resources
- Taylor Lilly, CBF Staff attorney for Environmental Justice
CBF's Brock Environmental Center Learning Series is presented with support from Jean Jenkins and Mike Newell.