CBF scientists are concerned a groundwater discharge permit renewal that would enable the Town of Hurlock’s wastewater treatment plant to continue spraying 725,000 gallons of treated wastewater per day onto farm fields puts water quality and wildlife at risk.Read More
U.S. Rep. Donald McEachin, who represented Virginia’s fourth Congressional district including parts of Richmond and Central and Southside Virginia, passed away Nov. 28.Read More
On Monday the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced that Pennsylvania’s final Watershed Implementation Plan did not demonstrate how the Commonwealth would meet its Bay Restoration goals for nitrogen and sediment pollution reduction.Read More
Our monthly roundup of engaging and educational content. This month we share resources for how you can get involved in speaking up for the Bay every day.Read More
- State of the Bay Report
- Annual Reports
- Legislative Session Issues Maryland | Pennsylvania | Virginia
- What is the Chesapeake Clean Water Blueprint?
- Press releases from 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, and 2017.
- Fact Sheet: The Moment in Time: The Case for the Clean Water Blueprint for the Chesapeake
- Report: Debunking the "Job Killer" Myth: How Pollution Limits Encourage Jobs in the Chesapeake Bay Region